We are currently looking for a top-performing Evening Collections professional to join our Management Team in Sioux Falls, SD! With sites in Philadelphia, Jacksonville, and Sioux Falls, NCB Management Services, Inc. is a national and respected Accounts Receivable Management firm specializing in First and Third Party Collections for national, recognized banks and financial institutions. Due to our continued growth in our Sioux Falls site, we are looking for an individual to supervise a team of 12-18 collectors.
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - At NCB, we offer you the chance to take stock in your future – literally! With our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), employees benefit from the positive impact they have on our growth.
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid time off. Only serious applicants with above qualifications should apply with Salary Requirements. Interested candidates should email a resume to email@example.com for consideration.
PREVIOUS COLLECTIONS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!
• Effectively manage and supervise group of 12-18 telephone representatives
• Past and current ability to train, coach and develop company training materials
• Monitor floor activity and both outbound and inbound calls to assist employees
• The ability to diffuse and take over escalated calls while demonstrating the ability to find amicable resolutions with the customer
• The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and responsibilities for both themselves and their collection team
• Knowledge and understanding of all Federal, State, Local laws and regulatory requirements in the collection industry
• Ensure and monitor that company policies, procedures, quality and compliance are being applied.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations, consequences as directed by management
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Preference will be given to candidates with previous call center experience, but it is not required.
Employment is contingent on the passing of a criminal background check and drug test.
Salary commensurate with experience and current position