CALL CENTER RECRUITER
NCB Management Services, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing call centers. We need a team of highly specialized and talented professionals who can keep pace with current growth and create new opportunities for distribution. Our Recruiter must have extensive experience working with outside sales representatives, particularly in the call center or collection agency industries. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. If you are sharp, professional and sales-oriented, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
CALL CENTER RECRUITER RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Creating and placing job postings in various media sources
• Work with management on short and long term recruiting needs to meet staffing and/or client needs.
• Scheduling and conducting phone and in person interviews with qualified candidates.
• Researching, reviewing, and implementing alternative recruiting methods
• Tracking and analyzing recruiting stats to maximize efficiency
• Promoting the agent referral program
• Supporting NCB’s efforts to reduce agent turnover
• Maintaining performance is essential
• Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
CALL CENTER RECRUITER QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous call center / or recruiting experience
• Excellent written and strong verbal communications skills
• Professional presence and demeanor
• Ability to adapt to change
• Loves a fast-paced, result oriented environment
• Team player that will promote corporate values and inspire others to attract and retain quality employees
• Superior organization/time management skills
NCB MANAGEMENT SERVICES, Inc. provides a great and unique compensation package including:
• Paid Training
• Benefits- health, dental and vision
• Earned time off
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid holidays
• 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
• Competitive Pay
• Supportive Staffing and a positive work environment
Employment is contingent on the passing of a criminal background check and 10-panel drug screen.