If you're looking for a rewarding career in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, look no further than NCB Management Services! We have great career opportunities in the Sioux Falls area and we are looking for YOU!! Full-time positions available with great benefits and great pay.
Collections Supervisor Job Purpose:
The Collections Supervisor assists in training, evaluates and monitors on-the-job performance of staff responsible for third party collections. The Collections Supervisor also ensures that the Collectors are meeting production goals and complying with company standards as well as federal collection laws.
Collections Supervisor Job Duties:
· Effectively manage and supervise group of 12-18 telephone representatives
· Past and current ability to train, coach and develop company training materials
· Monitor floor activity and both outbound and inbound calls to assist employees/ customers
· The ability to diffuse and take over escalated calls while demonstrating the ability to find amicable resolutions with the customer
· The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and responsibilities for both themselves and their collection team
· Knowledge and understanding of all Federal, State, Local laws and regulatory requirements in the collection industry
· Ensure and monitor that company policies, procedures, quality and compliance are being applied.
· Ability to effectively communicate expectations, consequences as directed by management
· Other duties assigned by management
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Independent problem-solving analysis and decision-making skills
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Proficient knowledge of relevant computer programs such as MS office
· Possess a high level of professionalism
· Must be punctual and dependable
Education and Experience:
· Previous collections management experience is required
· Minimum HS diploma or equivalent
NCB MANAGEMENT SERVICES, Inc. provides a great and unique compensation package including:
· Paid Training
· Benefits- health, dental and vision
· Earned time off
· Paid holidays
· 401 K
· Weekly pay - Every Friday!
· Competitive Salary
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
NCB values, celebrates, and welcomes diversity in the workplace. NCB does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.