***NOW CONDUCTING PHONE INTERVIEWS FOR OUR NEXT CLASS**
BILINGUAL (SPANISH /ENGLISH) DEBT RECOVERY SPECIALIST
NCB Management Services, Inc. is a recognized industry leader in providing a wide array of business process outsourcing solutions. NCB’s goal is to provide our clients with superior support while improving both efficiency and effectiveness of their business functions. Achieving superior results and protecting our client’s reputation and brand are NCB’s highest priorities. As one of the nation's only ESOP ARM companies, you own your success!
BILINGUAL (SPANISH /ENGLISH) DEBT RECOVERY SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Negotiate repayment plans on outstanding debt from customers for national financial institutions.
· Meet key performance indicators as outlined by management.
· Meet expected Quality and Compliance standards
· Ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of customers in various financial situations
· Ability to investigate to obtain contact information
BILINGUAL (SPANISH /ENGLISH) DEBT RECOVERY SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bilingual (Spanish/English)—Must be fluent in Spanish
· Reliable transportation or access to public transportation
· Ability to negotiate
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time
· Computer literate
· Excellent communication skills
· Must have prior debt collections experience
NCB MANAGEMENT SERVICES, Inc. provides a great and unique compensation package including:
· Paid Training
· Benefits- health, dental and vision
· Earned time off
· Paid holidays
· 401 K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Weekly pay – Every Friday!
· Competitive hourly rate including commission and bonus, depending on your experience and current position
· Weekly commissions and/or monthly bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE
Employment is contingent on the passing of a criminal background check and 10-panel drug screen
Don’t wait… For more information, contact us at 800 828-1110 ext 2010 or pick up an application at 2517 E. 54th St N. Sioux Falls, SD 57104