If you're looking for a rewarding career in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, look no further than NCB Management Services. We have great career opportunities here at NCB and are looking for individuals who have great customer service skills and want to jump start their career. Full time positions available with great benefits and great pay.
***WALK-IN INTERVIEWS EVERY WEDNESDAY 1PM - 4PM***
***WORK FROM HOME POTENTIAL AFTER 10 WEEKS IN OFFICE**
Customer Contact Representative
Customer Contact Representative Job Purpose:
The Customer Contact Representative’s job is to make contact with customers and attempt to initiate payments and payment plans in order to resolve delinquent statuses.
Customer Contact Representative Job Duties:
· Collect payments on past due accounts.
· Process check-by-phone and/or ACH requests accurately.
· Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws.
· Ability to negotiate while maintaining a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
· Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to and understand information and ideas as presented written and/or verbally.
· Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures.
· Ability to multi-task by speaking with customers and typing notes simultaneously.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Proficient knowledge of relevant computer programs such as MS office
· Possess a high level of professionalism
· Must be punctual and dependable
Education and Experience:
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Minimum HS diploma or equivalent
NCB Management Services, Inc. provides a great and unique compensation package including:
· Paid Training
· Benefits- health, dental and vision
· Earned time off
· Paid holidays
· 401 K
· Weekly pay - Every Friday!
· Competitive hourly rate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour